When I was reading over my comments I was so suprised to see that I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!! Thank you very, very much to Needlearts and Beyond (http://needleartsandbeyond.wordpress.com/) for nominating me. If I wasn’t nominated by this blogger I’d probably add them to the list of my own nominees. 🙂
The award is an honor and you don’t have to accept it, but why wouldn’t you want to?? If you choose to accept it the rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So here goes….
Again, thank you to Needlearts and Beyond for nominating me. If you haven’t looked into her blog you can find it here http://needleartsandbeyond.wordpress.com/. There is a variety of crafts there compared to mine, I only have cross stitching.
The blogs that I would like to nominate are, of course, the blogs that I currently follow (in no particular order because I love you all) and some new ones I have discovered:
- Hannah Ackroyd http://hannahackroyd.wordpress.com/
- My Time Stitching http://mytimestitching.wordpress.com/
- Wine and Roses From Outer Space http://rosewinelover.com/
- The Girl in the Corner http://thoroughlydisordered.com/2012/06/11/i-couldnt-eat-last-night/
- Cross Stitch Your Heart http://crossstitchyourheart.wordpress.com/
- Oh Sew Tempting http://ohsewtempting.wordpress.com/
- Kaghos http://kaghos.wordpress.com/
- Notebook Pages http://litendeavor.wordpress.com/2012/06/15/emotional-pain-too-much-or-too-little/
- Crossed Yarns http://crossedyarns.wordpress.com/
- This is The Crafty One http://thisisthecraftyone.wordpress.com/2012/06/12/1239/
- Raventhreads http://raventhreads.wordpress.com/2012/06/09/pictures-of-god/
- Crochetbug97 http://crochetbug97.wordpress.com/
- Ollie Jean http://olliejean.com/
- Clarebearscraft’s http://clarebearscrafts.wordpress.com/
- Mrs M Makes http://mrsmmakes.wordpress.com/
Now, for the 7 things about myself I thought about random things but I think I’d rather go with things that define me pretty well. Some may seem silly, but they’re simply me. Here goes:
- I don’t drink coffee in the morning; I drink a Dr. Pepper
- I will graduate with my BSBA with a major in Accounting in the first half of 2013
- I dream of being a CEO one day
- I think the thing I’m dreading the most is my daughter’s first day of school
- I’ve always wanted a horse and now, for some reason, my daughter loves them too
- I am a teen mom and wife and I don’t regret a thing
- Contrary to what many people think, they have no right to judge me for my #6 because I’m making something of myself and my family is proud of me