I’ve been out of my blogging for a bit but when I came back I found that I’d been nominated for the award by 2 different followers. I’d like to thank both of them and just let everyone know that if they aren’t following them yet they should be. http://thisisthecraftyone.wordpress.com/ and http://hannahackroyd.wordpress.com/ both nominated me for the award and I’d like to say thank you. Both of you have really good blogs. This is The Crafty One is always doing something creative and her blog almost always has something fresh and new to add to the blogosphere; Hannah Ackroyd is especially gifted because she can do so many different crafts at once. I think I’d go crazy if I were working on that many different things. Not only does she do them but she completes them too.
Now, in accepting the award I’m required to:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated me
- Answer the 7 questions
- Share 7 random facts/thoughts about myself
- Nominate 7 worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award
- What’s your favorite song? I have to say that right now it’s Kenny Chesney’s “Come Over”. The song is a song that most people will be able to follow and attach to some part of their lives. I blast that song in the car whenever I can.
- What’s your favorite dessert? I don’t think that I have one. I love most sweets but I have to admit that a double or triple chocolate cake is on the top of the list.
- What do you do when you’re upset? As much as I don’t like to admit it, I probably take my frustrations out on hubby. He’s the one around me all the time so when I’m upset he knows it. But that also means that when I’m upset I can talk to him and he helps me figure out how to fix it or if I even need to be upset about it in the first place.
- Favorite pet? Our dog Sugar is our only pet and she’s definitely my favorite dog of all the ones I have been around. She’s so loving and lazy at the same time. When she has spurts of energy bug is usually there to play with her. And she puts up with bug thinking that she can play with her all the time, even when she sits for her tea parties sometimes. Lol
- Do you prefer black or white? Well black fades and white stains so I’m not really sure….
- Biggest fear? Okay, this may sound a bit crazy but it’s waking up and finding out that all of this life that I’m living was simply a dream (that means losing both hubby and bug and everything that we have together and as a family). I know it’s not all that realistic but it scares the heck out of me. Imagine it: You’re living your life happy with everything in it and then all of a sudden you wake up the next morning and everything that you were living turns out to be a dream. Instead you’re in a position that you would’ve been in had you chosen a different path in life. I never, ever want that to happen.
- What is your attitude mostly like? Well I think that I’m usually mostly concerned with putting hubby and bug in front of myself. I’m very caring for other people but need me time too. 🙂
- When I have a break from school I usually don’t work out; my schedule is based around cross stitch and housework.
- I don’t like pie at all, not a single type of pie.
- I have 3 different Beachbody workout programs and I haven’t fully completed a single one of them.
- My nails are in such a sad state right now that I don’t even want to put polish on them. 😦
- I really, really want to go on a cruise; it’s number 1 on my bucket list.
- I have 5 sister-in-laws and no brother-in-laws.
- I love Nature Valley Oats n Honey crunchy granola bars
All of these blogs are ones that I love and they are all very creative and have quite a talent for what they do. Their crafts are beautiful.