So I’ve decided that I’m going to work on the lettering before I move on to the top part. This is my progress of the lettering so far….
I’m really quite surprised at how nice it came out looking. It looks a bit like script. I tried to take a closer shot of the lettering too….
I know it seems like I haven’t really accomplished much based on all my previous weeks’ worth of work but I promise you that I have been working my behind off on it. I’m doing every stitch individually and no long stitches. I’ve convinced myself that it’ll end up looking better when it’s framed compared to if I had done it with the long stitches. This means it’ll probably take me quite a while longer though but that’s okay. 🙂