Okay, I’m a bit short on time because I have to get bug to bed, but I had to get my update in.
Here is the up close picture. You can see part of the shell that is coming together. I’m almost done with it….
Looking at my last update I’m really happy with how much I got done. I was hoping to have the whole left side done before I updated, but that didn’t happen. It’s making everything come together too.
Here’s the whole shot:
I think I’m going to wait on the back stitching because the left and right sides go together do the outlining is almost the same. Now to go put the princess to bed. Goodnight WP!!