So, our internet isn’t working so I’m posting this week’s update from my phone. I got so frustrated with our ISP earlier and got a headache.
Thankfully, I got a bit of stitching done this past week. I completed the left part, minus the back stitching, and here’s the result:
I love how vibrant the colors are!! I messed up quite a bit cause I worked from the outside in, not a good idea. I had to improvise quite a bit but I think it still came out looking pretty good. My only concern is that the left and right sides are supposed to be mirror images of each other. I hope my mistakes aren’t too visible when looking at the whole project.
Other than completing the left side, I also completed the star shell on the right side, working from the inside out this time. Here’s what it looks like so far:
To me it looks quite a bit like the left side so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way. As for the project as a whole, this is how it’s looking:
I took the pictures in natural daylight so it really shows the vibrancy of the colors. Hopefully it’ll keep coming together quickly. Hubby has drill this weekend so that means extra stitching time!!