I was hoping that for this update I would be showing all of you a completed project, but sadly I’m not. I did make awesome progress though!!
I completed the right side of the cross….
I was so happy and thought it was good enough, but I got ambitious. I completed the backstitching for the right side
AND for the left side!!
Here’s the two sides before the backstitching
Sorry the lighting is different, but you can see the it did make quite a difference in the shells and the sea weed. I was worried about them not matching but I think they came out pretty good. I can see some differences in them, but I’m not going to tell you where. If you don’t see them they didn’t happen. Lol.
This is every I have so far
You can see that all is left is the middle top part of the cross. This is where a sea shell and the big “Footprints”goes. I’m not going to say I’m showing you a completed project next week because I just really don’t want to jinx myself. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!