I can’t believe that I haven’t been on in more than half a year!! I’m so sorry I haven’t been posting but things got hectic and I had to put my blog and my stitching on a temporary slow mode/hold. I’ve done quite a bit in the last few months and I’m hoping to get back into my stitching and blogging!! I’ve missed all of you and have quite a few updates to throw on here.
Here we go:
- I completed my geisha in time for Christmas and got it framed. It looked crooked to me so after a while I just had to throw my hands up and gift it as it was, crooked an all.
- I have another stitching completed and will post a picture of it soon
- I’m working on 2 other stitchings and I’m hoping I’ll be able to finish at least one by mid-July so I can start on my next project
- I am anxiously wanting to start a Sleeping Beauty project
In non-stitching news:
- I completed college and received my Bachelor’s as well as walked the stage
- I’m waiting for Bug to start school before I find a job
- Bug played soccer for a season!! Pictures to come later
- Hubby got me a new car for graduating and I LOVE it!!
- I’m trying to start working out again so you may hear some gripes from me about that from time to time
- We moved Christmastime and now have a little fenced in backyard (not that we can go outside cause it’s sooooo hot here!!)
I have missed everyone and my stitching so I’m crossing my fingers that I can get back into it!! This blog is going to be post heavy for the next couple of days so I can give everyone a bit of the past few months of my life.
Whip those stitches!!